Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Yoga Conference

I stopped by the yoga conference in San Francisco on Sunday. I dropped by just to cruise through the vendor booths and see what's available out there. I wanted to touch some of the mats and see what clothes are out there. I picked up some flyers and brochures, magazines. I peeked in on a class in progress, very cool. Next year I'll sign up and take some classes.

I did get a ten minute bodywork massage by Brenda at the meditation pillow station. Heavenly. To go inward and release all around you in the middle of a busy hotel is something everyone needs to know how to do. I also purchased a meditation pillow and buckwheat pillow full of rosemary and lavendar from her-delightful.

I purused the books and music and saw all the wonderful yoga bags available. A fun day indeed and it really didn't even cost too much money to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment